Search This Blog

Friday, June 27, 2008

My Little Jumping Bean

I don't know what's gotten into this little one over the past couple of days, but she has been kicking and turning and jumping almost non-stop all day yesterday and today. My stomach just bounces all over the place with her shenanigans. :)

It's been very cute, though. It has always been something I've missed when I'm not pregnant anymore. I love the movement inside me. Of course, later on, when it becomes semi-painful, it's not as difficult to have it gone. But during this stage, it's just so sweet.

And as Mike pointed out, it's just so amazing to think that this little life inside me is already living her life. We're still waiting, but she's busy doing her own thing, figuring out her world. We can't wait til we're a bigger part of that world. :)

No comments: