Search This Blog

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Countertops and Baby

So, the countertops have proven to be beasts. Poor Mike. He's been fighting with the endcaps for about a day or so. I think he feels like he has the technique down now. But we didn't attempt to install any other countertops today. We will install the one we've been working on for a few days tonight and call it a day. I don't know when we will attempt the sink counter with the corner. Maybe not until next weekend.

And in baby news, I got a great package from my dad and Darlene today. There were pink shoes, hand protectors, outfits, spoons, plates. Everything pink! :) It was fun to go through that package. She's getting bigger and stronger all the time. I was driving the other day and she kicked a rib! She was really active last night while we were watching "Enchanted". I'll post my 24 week tummy shot in just over a week. I think I've grown a lot since 20 weeks.

No comments: