Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Grout

Okay... so what did I do yesterday that got me so exhausted that I couldn't bring myself to do the grout last night? I can't remember. It's all a blur.

So, that left me to grout today. After I worked all morning at the cannery lifting heavy bags, filling #10 cans with food, canning, boxing, loading, driving... ugh.

So, Mike left with 2 of the kids for scouts (Jacob and Cole wanted to stay home) and I went upstairs to start the grouting process. Well, let's just say that my hands and arms were worn out just from mixing the grout. Once I finally got it mixed (it took a while), I was able to start forcing it into the seams. You have to wash the grout off and rinse and rinse and rinse the tiles over and over again... There is still a bit of a haze on my tiles and it's driving me nuts. I may just have to buy a "grout haze" cleaner to get it off with tomorrow. Sheesh.

But, here's a couple of pictures of the beautiful tile. The grout color is just perfect. And as always, you can click on the photos to get a larger, more easily admirable view. :)





I am so proud of how this looks. Better than I had ever hoped. So now that I'm 100%, t-totally worn out, I'm going to bed.

No comments: