Search This Blog

Monday, May 19, 2008

Adventures in Texas

I flew out to Texas on the 9th to surprise my dad for his already surprise 60th birthday party. He was very surprised by both things and it was really nice to be there to watch friends and family celebrate the Dad I love so much.

I just got home an hour or so ago and it was such a great trip. One major highlight is that Kristin's baby decided to be born just hours before my flight was to leave. This made me quite happy. You can read all the details of the delivery at her blog:

20somethinghousewife.blogspot.com

I'm exhausted (which is nothing compared to Kristin), but will write up a full report as well as current things going on with me very soon. Until then, here's a picture I really like that was taken around 4am this morning. :)

No comments: