Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2009

My Friday

Mike got home late Wednesday night. Yea. So my Friday was considerably better than my Monday. It went something like this:

5:15 - Kira wakes up... I try to get her back down, but no luck
5:45 - Still sort of trying to keep Kira from waking up, I send Mike to get Reid in the shower
6:00 - Give up, get Kira up, get Zach up, make lunches
6:45 - Zach out the door for the bus
6:50 - Load Kira up, take Reid to seminary
7:05 - Home, start watching Survivor
7:50 - Sneak out to get Reid while Kira is playing in the living room
8:05 - Home, finish watching Survivor, start watching Amazing Race
8:50 - Ask Mike to take the boys to school and to take Kira, so Mike loads up Kira and takes the boys
9:20 - Put Kira down for a much needed nap
9:25 - Finish watching Amazing Race, watch Grey's Anatomy and Ugly Betty
11:40 - Kira up, lunch, play
3:30 - Zach comes home off bus... he didn't realize he had practice after school
4:50 - Reid home off bus... he actually didn't have practice today
5:30ish - I put in Gladiator upstairs and start watching it
8:30 - Zach loads the dishwasher and runs it
8:45 - Cole cleans the kitchen table
9:45 - Sitting on couch posting to my blog while Mike and the kids are upstairs

So I went out of the house a total of two times today. And one of them was without Kira. Ahhhh... I'll take more days like this anytime!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let me guess - Friday's time line was better than Monday's - Right?

Love MOM