Search This Blog

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Last Week of Football

Tonight marks the last football game of the season.

I've taken pretty much no pictures. I've captured a pitiful amount of video. Zach played in maybe three of his 8 or 9 games (don't ask). Reid plays full time defense now.

My dad got some pictures of one of Reid's games... he's #26.

These two shots show him wrapping a guy up and making the tackle. It was a pretty impressive tackle.



This shot is of Reid chasing the runner down. He gained 52 yards. He was totally in the clear with the goal line in his sights, but Reid kicked it into high gear, made the tackle, saved the points, and was very pleased with himself.

As well he should have been.

So this Friday, I will not have to pick anyone up from school. But, "Rest-a while you can, monkey-boy!" because next week Reid starts wrestling. He's not sure if he's going to stick with it, but I think he wants to give it a try. If he does, their season ends at the end of February. FOUR months. FOUR. Kill me now.


No comments: