Search This Blog

Friday, November 6, 2009

Toothy Grin

I've told you how much Kira likes to nurse, right? Used to, she always wanted to play this game while she nursed. She would put her foot up to my cheek and push my face away. I would make it a little more dramatic by moving my head away quickly and making a "ahhh" sound. She thought that was great. Nothing cuter than a baby smiling and laughing while still nursing.

Then she started doing gymnastics while nursing. She's not the first of my babies to try to do somersaults while nursing.

But lately, it's been so funny... she nurses for a little while, then pulls off and flashes me a big toothy grin. At first I wasn't sure if she was trying to smile, or if she was just being silly, or what. But now that she's started doing that, I've realized how often I look at her and smile a big, toothy grin. I think she's just practicing it. What cuteness.

And lucky for you, she flashed one at me just as I was taking a picture of her in her fancy bath robe she got from my Aunt Addeen. What a cutie pie!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cutie!! She looks so so so much like Reid at this age (which is you.) I know I sound like a broken record, but it is the facts.
Thank you more than words can say for the updates and the pictures.