Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Freakazoid

Poor Mike.

He went with Jacob and the 11 yr old scouts on their campout this past weekend. And now his face and lips are covered with poison ivy (or some other plant... he's allergic to EVERYTHING!).

He looks plain freaky. It worked it's way into his right eye overnight and now it's all swollen like his lips (which are also oozy).

Poor, Poor Mike.

And to make matters worse, he has his annual business meeting next week. I would say that maybe he'll have time to heal by then, but he's Mike and will probably have it completely covering his face by then. Maybe I need to knit a couple of leper bandages. I told him he was reminding me of Robert the Bruce's father in Braveheart. He was an evil, hideous looking guy. Mike's not evil, but he's not too far from hideous.

No. He's not hideous. Pitiful is more the right word here. I'll say it again:

Poor Mike.

(Kira is walking across the living room with one of my flip flops on her foot.)

So lots of kind thoughts in Mike's direction will be appreciated.

No comments: