Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pictures

Here I am today... 36 weeks, 2 days. I am facing the wrong way... I guess I'll know that the other pictures were in the house and this one and the rest are in the apartment... 3 and a half weeks to go. I should get the pack n play put up and start washing the baby clothes. Ack! I'm having a baby!

And then there's the not so baby aspect of our lives... this is Reid this morning on his way to school. Looking quite dashing in his fancy football jersey. He was quite proud to be wearing this.

Sadly, they lost their game tonight. But they played a team that is typically quite good. Last year they lost to them 30 - 6. Today they went to overtime at 8 - 8. The opposing team scored on their four plays, but we didn't. Sad to lose, but nice that we did so well compared to last year. Reid played about the same amount as he did last game, but I think he did a bit better. Hopefully he'll start seeing more and more playing time.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

wow, what a hottie! And such a cute belly :) I can't believe you have such a short time left. Where did the time go? It was about this time last year I was calling you and crying about being pregnant myself, and now I have a huge baby and you are so close to having yours. Nuts!