Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

2:45 am

Well. The countertops are in. They got finished up about an hour ago. I sent Mike to bed and cleaned up a bit. I'm running the dishwasher now. Yea! The kitchen is still a wreck with tools and such, but it's much better than it was and we have a functioning sink. Well... a partially functioning sink. The left side drain isn't hooked up. I can't get it to quite fit. I'll have to find a fitting that will work for it tomorrow. I also need a special little tool to tighten the sink down really well to the counter. But I can pick those up in the morning and hopefully be completely done tomorrow afternoon. And even with only one functioning side, the new sink is awesome. I really like the depth thing. Very nice.

And the counters look good. I'll send out pictures tomorrow sometime.

No comments: