Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2008

28 Weeks

I still have a few days before my official 28 week mark, but we're leaving for the beach tomorrow, so I won't have time to post on Monday.

I went to the doctor today and everything was great. The baby's heart rate was 150 and I've gained a total of 11 pounds so far. Not too shabby. Given my starting weight, I'm hoping to keep the weight gain to 25lbs (did I already say this in a previous post? I don't mean to sound obsessed.). And here's the picture... people still don't really notice that I'm pregnant unless I tell them. But I did officially move to maternity clothes last week, so that's something. :) I've actually gotten a bit annoyed by people acting like I'm still 3 or 4 months pregnant. I'm ready for some third trimester sympathy. :)

No comments: