Search This Blog

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ahhhhhhh!!!!

So much to do! :)

I've actually got quite a bit done, but things that I don't have on my big, fat to-do list keep coming up. I just realized this afternoon while driving to the library that Mike's car needed to be inspected and have the oil changed. Today. John's taking the car tomorrow. So I went and swapped cars with Mike and now that's taken care of. Hopefully I'm not forgetting anything major. I do have to go to Sam's to buy the potatoes for Saturday's dinner. We'll get them all washed and wrapped up tomorrow night.

And I have to keep reminding myself of my doctor's appointment in the morning. I should just go and put a big note on the fridge.

But, aside from a little craziness, I feel pretty prepared and am excited that this long awaited week is finally here. I'm looking forward to the fancy kitchen, the porch swings, the beach, the company, and just about everything.

But don't let me forget to talk to my neighbor tonight about looking in on our kitty while we're gone.

No comments: