Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Backsplash Tiled! and Baby Comments

We got the stove wall done tonight. That leaves grouting for tomorrow night. And that means the grout should be cured just in time for my mom to come and for us to can lots of green beans and more blackberry jam! I bought the little burner and tested it today. It can boil the water and get the pressure up in my canner, so life is calm on the canning front once more.

And in baby news, I have another ultrasound on Monday. They wanted to just check everything again (unnecessary, I'm sure) and I wanted to make sure that she's still a she! :) She kicks a ton and likes to mess around with some nerves that run down around my hips. That's always fun. But she can do whatever the heck she wants to as long as she's healthy and stays put for 3 more months.

No comments: