Search This Blog

Monday, November 24, 2008

Wisdom

I thought I'd share an email that I got from my mom just now:

I know that you are overwhelmed with things today, but just pause a moment and look around. You are so blessed!

Mike - the loving, LOVING husband and father, good provider and your true soul mate;
Reid - a really good kid and good looking to boot;
Zach - a caring, challenging pre-teen with lots of love in his heart;
Jacob - the 'tall, dark, handsome' gentle little man with lots of caring;
Cole - the biggest little man around, with love and insight;
Kira - a blessing from above that 'binds the hearts of her family';
Kory - the silent keeper of the house.

No item(s) are more important than the love of the family. The move is a challenge but your love and patience is the part that will make the move a fun remembrance. Just keep in mind that the 'things' are part of your life, but nothing like the love of the family. Keep in mind that this can be a fun time; don't get to caught up on the little things to where you miss the big things that are fun.
I love you and think of you every moment.
Your Mom


Thanks, Mom. I needed that.

1 comment:

WILLIAM said...

Good luck with the move. Relocating cross country is never and yet always fun.