Search This Blog

Friday, November 21, 2008

One Month

Wow. A whole month old. Time is just flying by. Next week we move to Texas. That's just crazy.

So I thought I'd let you in on the life of a one month old. Not that everyone reading this doesn't already know what it's like to have a little baby, but still... here's one aspect of life around here:

So, this is the outfit that I put on her this morning when she got up. It's one of my favorites. Such sweet little pants. Well... you can see what she did to them... she spit up all over them. So I changed her.

This is a sweet little outfit that I got from one of my mom's good friends. It has little owls on it. However, Kira is no respecter of owls and she spit up, peed, AND pooped on this outfit. So I changed her again...

This outfit came from the same lady that gave us the outfit in the first picture. Same sweet little pants (I do like the dark pink ones a little better). Isn't she cute in all of her pinkness? (Oh, and the blotching on her face is another reason I think she may be having a milk allergy.) She peed on this outfit, so Mike put her in this...

I can't remember who gave us this one. It is the definition of cuteness, though. I suppose Kira's just wanting to make sure that she's keeps up with the latest fashion trends, so she doesn't want to wear something too long. :)

Hopefully this little outfit will make it through the night. :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I think she looks a lot like Zach in that first picture. Cutie :)