Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What I Have To Put Up With

Hi. This is Kira. Mom's busy getting us ready to move to Texas, so I thought I'd give you an update and a glimpse into my life. Last night, somehow, I ended up with a purple onesie and a pink shirt over it. This morning, Dad decided that it would be funny if he put green pants and yellow socks on me. Very funny, Dad. I've got a closet full of sweet, adorable clothes, and you put me in this?


Granted, I'm cute in anything, but really... this is just over the top. Fortunately, you can see that Mom loves me no matter what. However, at the first opportunity, I made it so I needed a diaper change (I'm good at that) and peed all over my two shirts (I'm also good at that). Being the clever girl I am, I knew that with Mom being the one to change my diaper, that I'd get back into coordinating clothes. And I was right.


See how happy I am? Now don't get me wrong... Dad's great for a lot of things, but his sense of style is a bit lacking.

So that's what been going on with me today. Off to take a nap, or poop, or cry, or coo unbelievably cute... whatever I decide. ~Kira

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kira, you are a very sharp gal! Keep up the blogs. We love to hear from you. (Dad will learn one of these days, just help him all you can.) Love your Grandma