Search This Blog

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Upcoming Move

So... we're less than two weeks away from our move to Texas. I'm trying to figure out how on earth I'm going to get everything done that needs to be done. I think I'm going to ask a girl at church today to borrow her baby swing. That should give me some time to pack a few things here and there. I had intended to pack several boxes yesterday, but Mike spent the day helping Zach and Reid have a outing with friends. It was their sort of early birthday party before we go.

And yesterday I realized that I need to call to cancel all the utilities here and call to set up all the utilities there and it's just one more thing on my to-do list.

Then I got an email from Mike that his previous employer requires a copy of Kira's birth certificate before they can add her onto our now cancelled insurance. Really? I don't think I ever had to do that before... to-do list longer...

And so I just sit and feel overwhelmed instead of getting anything done. I guess I'll have to get over that!

No comments: