Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2009

Pictures

Here's a picture I took while we were waiting in line to go into the Alamo. It's a great tree just outside the wall that surrounds the Alamo grounds.


I love how it's all twisted, but huge. Makes me think of the question: "Would you go back in time and change something you did or said." I might not like a lot of the decisions I made or things that happened in my life, but I like where I am, so even if it's a little twisted, it's beautiful and should be appreciated. (Deep stuff, man.)

And here's the three generations of girls:


You should have seen what Mike was doing to make Kira smile like that. It was priceless. I wish I could have videotaped him trying to get her to smile. He's a funny guy. And we're three cuties. Although one of us is cuter than the rest.

And speaking of that cutie, she's staring at me with puppy dog eyes, sucking her bottom lip, and reminding me that it's been 4 (!!!) hours since she ate.

No comments: