Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Year to Remember


2008 will definitely be one of those years that stands out for our family. Let's recap:

January - Ripped out the kid's bathroom and remodeled it.
February - Found out I was pregnant.
March - Stayed sick, sick, sick.
April - Quit both of my jobs so I could focus on being sick. :)
May - Tiled the master bathroom.
June - Tiled the kitchen.
July - Helped organize and attended the big South Family Beach Vacation.
August - Sold the house.
September - Moved to the apartment.
October - Gave birth to Kira. Mike started a new job.
November - Moved to Austin.
December - Tried to settle in. Visited my dad for Christmas.

My goodness, this has been a busy year. No wonder I'm so tired! But our family has been greatly blessed. We are happy to be where we are and to have our newest member. We hope this year has been filled with happiness and good times for you and your family.

No comments: