Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Testing

So... today I ate some dairy. It's been right around 3 weeks since I had any (well, aside from the accidental chicken nugget). I'm waiting for the rash and general fussiness. If they happen, I'll continue to stay away from dairy. If they don't, I'll eat it in moderation for the next week, then go back to my regular diet.

So, I told one of my friends that I was going to drink a glass of milk and she suggested that I be more creative and maybe have some ice cream. Well... I decided that since I've been starving for the past few weeks, I needed to have some real food. So I chose some of the fresh three cheese tortellinis that you can buy in the refrigerated sections. Yum. They were really good. I did take a spoonful of some ice cream, but I didn't want to overdo.

So I'll keep you posted on her reaction. Given that I'm continuing to lose weight, I'm hoping that this doesn't bother her and I can get back to my cheese and sour cream.

No comments: