Search This Blog

Monday, December 15, 2008

The Jury's Still Out

So... there's no rash all over her head, so that's a good thing. I ate the cheese pasta Saturday night. Then I had the leftovers from it on Sunday morning. I had about three bites of ice cream on Sunday afternoon and then had a little bit of butter in our dinner last night.

What I have noticed is that she's not sleeping as well. She has been having trouble going back to sleep after eating and this morning she woke up and was instantly screaming her head off.

So, could the sensitivity take time to build back up? Will it just keep getting worse? Or is it just my imagination? I don't know. I think I'll go back off dairy for now. What I know for certain is that a screaming baby is way more stressful for me than a restricted diet. Even if it's only helping in my messed up head.

No comments: