Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm Old...

Okay.  So here we are in Austin.  I'm struggling with all the new things to adjust to.  I didn't like the grocery store here that I went to last night.  I forgot a couple of things on my list because I was feeling flustered there.

And getting the registrations done for the kids at school caused me much stress.

I think I'm just used to my old places and people and I'm finding it difficult to adjust.

I'm thinking that the exhaustion of the past few months, the fact that I have a 6 week old baby, and just crazy life has made all of this adjustment harder to deal with.

But it's not all bad.  The kids have a couple of neighborhood friends already and one of the kid's in Cole's school classroom is a kid he already met at church on Sunday.

Okay.  Kira is ready for her mom...

No comments: