Search This Blog

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Old Man - No Show

All the possibility for snow moved east and south. Oh well. It's just dreary and cold here today.

I had fully planned to spend the day doing nothing. I did that for the most part last night. I made the kid's Saturday chore lists this morning and then got hit by the "let's get this house clean" bug. :) Mike is about to take our two old toilets to the Habitat ReUse Center. I'm cleaning clutter everywhere I find it (which is everywhere) and the kids completed their chores which means that most floors are vacuumed and cleaned, and that dirty laundry is all gathered waiting to be done.

So, a good day around here. I do have plans to stop around 3pm so I can watch a movie that Mike rented for me: 3:10 to Yuma. It has two of my favorite actors: Christian Bale and Russell Crowe. That will be some eye candy. :)

No comments: