Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Bathroom!!!

Okay, so here are some pictures of the bathroom. I'll explain them as I go:

This is what it looked like after we got everything out... Toilet, floor, cabinet, baseboards...

This is the cement backer board. Notice the cut for the toilet flange... I felt cool. There are about 100 nails in those boards. I was pounding them in after midnight last night!


I missed with the hammer once. :( It still hurts.


This is the dry run with the tiles. Looks pretty good.


Here's me putting in the tile! Again, notice the flange cut. I have to give credit to my neighbor. He set me up with all his cool tools. Wet saw cutter, tile splitter, little grinding wheel, trowels, door jam cutter... everyone needs a neighbor like Dennis!


The corners could be tricky.



Here it is! I'm so proud. This has been on my to-do list for over two years. Like the little threshold? I thought it looked cute. Hopefully it isn't too weird looking. Now all that's left is the grout, walls, cabinet, mirror, lights, and toilet. You know... no big deal. :)

No comments: