Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Zach's Scrimmage


I took my video camera.  I was completely ready to video tape some of his plays and put them up here for everyone.

Well... little did I know that this scrimmage was a city wide event!  All of the McKinney middle schools were out there scrimmaging each other in 20 minute increments.  There were four sets of teams on the field at a time.  Two eighth grade teams on one side and two seventh grade teams on the other side.  It took me a while to figure out which team was Zach's and after two and a half hours of watching out for him, I never did see him on the field.  But I got this picture of him after it was all over.  He said he played a lot and got lots of tackles.  He looked like he had a good time.  And the kid running behind him is a kid (Tylan) on the team that lives near us.  We took Tylan and another kid, Bo, with our family and my step sister Kim to Grand Buffet after the game.  Zach's been wanting to eat there forever!

So...  next week I might actually know which one he is and can put up some video of him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Looking Kid!
Also, sure looks like he enjoyed himself. Glad he likes football!
Lots of love from Grandma!