Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Crazy Girl

So Kira turned 11 months old yesterday. I'm in denial that she'll be a year old soon.

I was visiting with Kristin yesterday morning (who, btw, had her baby tonight - Malachi South, 9lb 8oz) when I noticed some dots on the back of Kira's gums. I was hoping it wasn't thrush again. That was no fun and much too recent to be able to deal with again.

So after we got home, she was sitting on my lap and was crying about something when I saw the dots again. So I stuck my finger in there and lo and behold, it was a molar. Eleven months old and a molar. Craziness. So then just for the heck of it I feel around some more and she's got three molars! And the fourth one is just about to pop through. She's had six of her eight front teeth for a little while, but I guess her body decided she needed some molars before the other two bottom incisors.

What am I going to do with this baby who seems to be determined to grow up way to fast!?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kira is ready for some serious chewing, bring on the food! I can not beleive she is 11 months!

Congratulations to John and Kristin! Malachi is a beautiful name.