Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wow..

Closing is only a little over a week away. We will load up our first UHaul truck a week from tomorrow. It's crazy, really. We've spent the past almost four months hoping to be able to buy this house and move into it. And now it's upon us. Time just goes by so fast and so slow all at the same time.

Take Kira, for instance. She's standing up behind my chair exploring the paper shredder . Wasn't she just born? The months have flown by... and yet, the days dragged with a screaming baby and wakeful nights. It's why you have to appreciate today and why you can't all at the same time.

But today, I will appreciate life. I will pack and clean and take care of a sweet little baby who gets into everything. :) Being able to say things like, "You're my best girl" is pretty amazing. And I'll get us ready to move into an amazingly beautiful house. So yes... today I will appreciate life. (But I'll still grumble over cleaning the kitchen and folding the laundry.) :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Life is BEAUTIFUL! From every day drugery to every day amazement! Do take each day to the fullest, because one day you will be emailing your daughter about her baby! Wow where have the years gone (forget the days, weeks or months). I love you so much! Keep on being the wonderful person you are.

Love Mom