Search This Blog

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hello, Hello

Something, something, something VERTIGO!!!

Just a little U2 reference there... Song lyrics are my specialty.



Okay. That's out of my system. Apparently being cooped up yesterday messed with my mind. Kira was a mess yesterday. She napped from 10:30 - 11:00 and then from 1:30 - 2:00. And that's it! I tried her again at 4:30, but she just screamed for 30 minutes. So I got her up and we just dealt with each other for the next three hours. She was bathed and in bed by 7:40.

But... I still like her. And she's still cute. In fact, you should go over to her site to see just how cute she is!


And I'm feeling much better. I'm taking Reid and Zach to McKinney in the morning. I was going to go this morning, but wanted to give myself an extra day to recuperate. Good decision since yesterday was crazy with Kira.

Oh... you probably don't know that Mike took the boys to Sea World yesterday. So I was alone all day with a non-napping baby. Better than being at Sea World with her, I think. I'd be three times as tired today.

But I didn't get the boys packed for camp like I wanted to, so it's a good thing that I've got today to do it. We'll leave early tomorrow morning to make it up there for church at 12:30. Then we'll head over to John and Kristin's to hang out and have dinner. Zach has to be at the church at 3am on Monday morning. Then Reid has to be there at 8am. I'm planning on having Kira and I packed up for the 8am drop off and just head back to Austin then.

We'll see how it all goes. It's all a bit crazy, but I'm sooooo happy that Reid and Zach are being allowed to go to scout camp with our soon to be new ward. It will be nice for them to get to know everyone there.

Okay. Off to start packing their stuff.

No comments: