Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

40 Weeks

No picture today... I know you're sad about that! :) I don't look much different than last week.

So... the doctor was surprised to see me today. I would think they would avoid telling people that.

My stats for today were:

Weight Gain: 22 lbs (maybe she's not looking out for me as much as I thought!)
Belly Measurement: too lazy to take one...
Baby Heart rate: ~130

Nothing had really changed internally from last week. That was a bit of a bummer since I've had all kinds of contractions over the past week. But we'll see how it goes in the next day or so. I had him strip my membranes and I took some castor oil. Which I had done with both Jacob and Cole and they were both born the next day. October 21st seems like a perfectly great day to be born.

No comments: