Search This Blog

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Picnik Part 2

I appears that you can create a free online account and then upload your photos to touch them up a bit.  Most of their fancy features require paying for their service.  Like... I would have liked to add some color to Cole's eyes, but that required paying, so I left them as is.  I was able to work with the contrast a bit, but nothing above what I can do with iPhoto, so the only feature that's really nice is being able to write text on the picture.

He does, indeed, rock!

And speaking of iPhoto, I was able to do some fancier stuff with their editing software.  Check this out:



I like the fuzzy on the outside and the changes in color.  His eyes are a little more prominent this way.  I suppose if I want to do this stuff for real, I need to buy Photoshop.

Maybe someday.

No comments: