Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2009

The Gameroom

So, just like all of my home improvement projects, there's always something that makes finishing it take longer than expected.

For the decorating of the gameroom, that has turned out to be the couch.  I'm ordering a couch from IKEA and it is on backorder.  They say they hope to have a few available next week.  I have been waiting now for about two weeks.  I can get some pictures put up while I wait.  And I still have a shelf I need to install.

And while I've been waiting for the couch, I've put in a couple of cabinets in our very open hallway to be the office.  I'm very happy to have a place for all of my papers and office stuff.

This house will come together one day.  :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Be sure and post pictures when you can. I know it is looking more like home every day!

Mom