Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Just in the Nick of Time

WE GOT THE HOUSE!!!!

Remember this one?

Our closing is set for June 19th. Woo-hoo!!!

We are soooo happy about this. We were going to walk away next weekend. Pretty cool that it came through just in time.

Now I can stop stressing over housing decisions and move on to obsessing about interest rates, moving plans, packing....

Only this time I know that when I unpack, it will be the last time for a long time. That's pretty cool.

Yippee!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a joy! I am so releived that the phase one of the stress factor is over; how on to phase 2,3,4,5,,,,. But all will be great. I love you all! Mom

Anonymous said...

Joyce I am so happy that things finally worked out for this house. I know you are and family are ready to be settled again and we are looking forward to spending time together. Ye hah!!

Love Dad and Darlene