Search This Blog

Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Fun Picture


We were getting ready for church this morning when I wanted to get a few pictures of Kira. I asked Reid to put her standing by the chair, so he was sitting next to her while I shot lots of pictures of just her. Then I pulled the zoom back to show the doting big brother. Then Jacob jumped in the picture and Kira thought all of the movement was just swell.

She loves her brothers. Yesterday Reid, Jacob and Cole were in the living room with her and Mike and I were in the kitchen cooking and cleaning. We heard the door close and then Kira burst out into tears. All of the boys had gone outside and left her alone. She was not okay with that. I wonder what the boys are going to think when they can't even go to the bathroom without Kira wanting to be on their heels.

I know we say it too much, but she is a lucky girl. And the boys are lucky, too. Nothing like a baby to show you the capacity you have to love someone.

No comments: