Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Nice Dream

So last night I dreamed that I went back in time. I went back to when my dad and his brothers were little. My granddad came in the room (it's funny, because it was like my brain found an actor to play my granddad as a younger man... he looked like him, but clearly had some makeup on to make him look more like him) and said, "So here's the woman who always comes in and helps Jo with our dishes." And I was indeed doing the dishes. My grandmother wasn't there. Since I never met her, it makes sense. I felt good in my dream that apparently I time traveled a lot to help with the dishes. I'm sure Jo would have loved having someone magically appear to do her dishes from time to time. I know I would. :) While I was doing the dishes, the four little boys were playing around and I was talking to them and watching them be silly. It was fun. I was asking them their names and guessing the wrong names as girl names. :) We were having fun.

And then I got woken up by this little precious baby. And now she's on the floor emptying her diaper basket and flapping the diapers all around.

No comments: