Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jacob

Yesterday was Jacob's 11th birthday. My goodness. I've been so focused on how big Reid has gotten over the past few years, I've sort of ignored the fact that my younger children are also getting big.

We have our measuring stick that we transferred all of the measurements from our door jam in Cary and Jacob has grown 4 inches in the past year. Kind of scary. I'm not sure I'm quite ready for a house full of huge boys. Makes me all the more happy that I have this little bitty girl to help offset the shock of living with a bunch of guys. :)

Kira is happy to be that little bitty girl, too. She gets so much attention and love from those brothers. Especially Jacob. He loves to make her smile and laugh. I hope that doesn't wear off any time soon.

No comments: