Search This Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Nice Break

I've been at my dad's house with Kira since Monday afternoon. It's so nice to be here. No laundry. No dishes. No dinner to cook. (Although, I should be helping more... somehow, I always find myself not helping...) No frantic mornings. No nothing. Just taking care of Kira.

It's so nice. Aside from having trouble getting her to nap, she's been the perfect baby. It's been so nice to have this quiet, relaxing time with her.

And while I could handle life like this for probably a little longer, I will admit that I'm excited that Mike is bringing the boys up tonight. I know how much they love Kira and how much she loves them. It will be nice to have their energy in the house. And anyone who's spent any time with Kira knows that she's a daddy's girl, so I know she'll be as happy to see Mike as he is to see her. :)

Well, I think the dreaded nap is upon us. We'll see if it can happen a little easier today than yesterday!

No comments: