Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Packing Up Is Hard To Do

Well. I'm getting there. Slowly, but getting there.

I have gone through all of the storage closet off of the kid's bedroom and have taken some of those things to the thrift shop and some of them to the dump. I've packed up about 8 or 10 boxes this week so far. I'm hoping for a few more tomorrow. I have been finding myself extremely tired over the past couple of days. I just get exhausted by around 2pm. I'm going to have to go to bed early tonight and see if that helps tomorrow. And after all the cleaning on Sunday and Monday, the house has gone to pot again. :) I just can't keep up. I knew these 5:30 mornings were going to be hard. And I even had Mike get the kids ready this morning... so I slept til 8:30, but am still exhausted.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, though, given that I'm 32 weeks pregnant, planning for a move, and packing up boxes, but it's still annoying to feel so limited.

But overall, things are looking pretty good. The termite inspector is coming on Friday morning to check things out. I imagine that will go fairly well. Mike and I are going to rent a storage unit next week and start hauling boxes over there that we won't unpack until we get to Texas. So that should help me get a better feel for what I have left. We're also going to start working on the attic next week. That will be fun. See what useless things we have up there!

No comments: