Search This Blog

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Will the Illnesses Never End???

I got a call from Cole's teacher on Monday saying that he had a fever of 102. I picked him up from school and he didn't go back all week. (They were out on Friday, but I don't know if he would have been well enough to go.) His fever seemed to go away Thursday/Friday, but this morning he woke up feeling really bad and when I checked, it was 102 again. Poor kid. I'll probably have to take him to the doctor on Monday if he still has the fever.

And just like with the cold that Reid brought home a couple of months ago, I am lucky enough to get this one, too. I woke up yesterday feeling really crappy and it's only getting worse today. I don't have the fever, though, so that is much appreciated. I hope it goes away quicker than Cole's. Mike has been working overtime to keep me and Cole comfortable. I made him use his lunch hour yesterday to bring me some comfort items. And he's been making soup, tea, and oatmeal for us. And he's been the general "get me what I need" guy. Good think he likes us so much.

So, sympathy vibes are appreciated and we hope that your family is fairing better.

No comments: