Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Getting Better

Yea! I actually slept well last night. It was an amazing feeling to wake up this morning feeling rested. I woke up a couple of times with a spot in my throat that had me hacking up my lungs, but overall, it was a good night.

Cole is better and has been to school for two days now. And none of the other kids (knock on wood) seem to be getting anything. Mike says he's fine, so hopefully we're good to go for this weekend!

And tomorrow is my last day of work at the law firm. I will go to Shodor one day after we get back from the beach, but then I'm done there, too! Imagine that! Me. Unemployed again. How fun!

So I'm trying hard not to fill my schedule with things. I will have a busy week right after we get back from the beach, but then it should be pretty quiet for me for a couple of months. I'm really looking forward to catching up on some much needed cleaning and organizing in the house before the kids come home for the summer.

Thanks for reading my blog!!!!!!!!

No comments: