Search This Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Last Day at Work

I had a good last day today. Some of the ladies at the office took me out to lunch and told me how much they would miss me. :) It was a good job for my ego, that's for sure. Nothing like taking a simple job, doing it really well, and having people love you for it. :)

So I rested tonight and didn't worry about all of the things I need to do to get ready to go to the beach. I'll do all of that tomorrow. :) I've got some shopping to do, but mostly cleaning and packing. The van needs to be cleaned and vacuumed, so I'll get started on that first thing in the morning. That will make it easier as I start to pack... I can just throw stuff out in the van and then we can rearrange it all later. And Mike will put up the car top carrier after he gets home from work and can put the kitchen sink up there. :)

No comments: