Search This Blog

Saturday, March 1, 2008

New Bed

Finally, after two years of looking and needing a new bed, Mike and I bought one today. We got a Simmons Beautyrest. Hopefully it will last for many, many years. We've had this cheap bed for 9 years, so I have hope that the new one will last much longer. And the new one is a king, replacing our current queen. That will also be nice. A little extra space for my floppiness. Although with the better bed, I may not be so floppy.

And I had a good time talking the guy down in price. Not that I went down so low that he didn't agree with my first offered price, but I still got to haggle a little. That's always fun for me.

The bed will be delivered on Thursday. When I got home, I realized I have a lot of work to do to get my bedroom ready for the bigger bed. One of the things in my room was the mirror from the kid's bathroom before the remodel. So I posted it on craigslist and now it's gone. I love craigslist. Sadly, that was the easiest thing I have to do. Too bad craigslist can't come clean my room. :)

No comments: