Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ugh

I should know better than to say things like "I'll take pictures tomorrow." or "I'm feeling better."

Sunday afternoon, after the first hour of church, I started getting a bit woozy. My head was killing me, my throat was killing me, and I was hit by a wave of exhaustion that I couldn't ignore. So Mike took Kira and I home and I slept while she napped.

I also slept after she napped. I slept for four hours. And when I woke up, my throat was on fire.

So back to the doctor I went. I got stronger antibiotics. Monday evening was very difficult. You know the kind of all over body pain that's so bad that your skin hurts to touch? I was just sitting on the couch hoping I wouldn't just die. So now it's Wednesday and I'm not feeling as bad as I was on Monday. My throat is back under control. I'm just dealing with a cold that is trying to get into my chest. Hopefully it's something that the antibiotics that I'm already on can help with.

Probably not, but I can hope!

Good news is that I actually loaded the dishwasher today all by myself. I've been making Mike and the kids do it. I don't know if I'll be up to cooking dinner tonight. (Mike has done it two nights in a row... what a good husband!) It's stroganoff tonight, which is historically his dinner to cook, so maybe he'll have to deal with it again. Poor guy.

I decided against a nap today. I was sure I wanted to take one, but I decided to just stick it out. Hopefully I won't regret that decision in a few hours.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, you are truly having a rough time! I know your resistance is down and what you need is some warm weather. That will help a lot. Cold weather just seems to pull us down and take a hold on us.
Just please take care and get well!

I love you so very much and wany you to feel good.