Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Doing Better

Thanks to amoxicillin and motrin, I was feeling much better by Wednesday evening. I'm not back to normal. I spent the day catching up on cleaning. Everyone else is healthy, so that's really good. Hopefully no one will get it from me.

Mike and Dad worked on getting the old transmission out of our parts Vanagon today. Did you know about our parts Vanagon? Mike bought one a couple of months ago.

And I worked on getting some shelves put up in the hallway and the laundry room. I'm close to being done. Just one more shelf in the laundry room. Kira now has a little shelf for her jackets and things in the hallway. What a cutie! I'll take pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

WILLIAM said...

Hello,
I wanted to let you know that you won the Frankie Pickle book over at Poop and Boogies.

Can you email me at batmeaks @ verizon. net