Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

I Actually Won Something! - Part 2

So you know I won a book from PoopandBoogies.blogspot.com! It's called Frankie Pickle and the Pine Run 3000. I've never seen this series of books before, so I'm excited to get introduced to them.

And to top it all off, PoopandBoogies' Bill is going to meet with the author in a couple of weeks and offered to get the book signed for me! How cool is that? I asked if he could have it signed to "The Souths". How fun!

I think I offended him with my last post. :( I was trying to be funny, but I guess when you are as sleep deprived as I've been and have as little adult conversation as I have the past two years, what's funny or not can be very confusing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats!
The Dream Home is next
then something from Pioneer Women.

Keep on a roll!!!