Search This Blog

Friday, December 25, 2009

The Year of The Stocking

A couple of days after I posted my stockings post here on my little blog, I got a call from my mom. She said, "Well, we are mother and daughter." That morning, after working hard on a gift for the kids, she went to the post office and shipped off a nice package. That afternoon, she checked my blog and had to laugh.

The package contained stockings for the kids. :)

We were thrilled to get stockings from Grandma Becky (of course!), so we decided to hang them on the kid's doors. (All except for Zach... go figure... Zach wanted to do something different from the rest of the kids...)

Here they are:

Cole's

Jacob's

Reid's

Kira's
(no surprise there!)

Zach

Hopefully the kids won't be disappointed in the morning when Santa doesn't fill both sets of stockings. Santa just didn't have enough candy.

Oh... and guess what??? We're having a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!!! We have about an inch of snow! I'll post pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I told you, but the lace on Kira's stocking is lace left from the "Rebel Blue" dress I made you your junior year for the banquet. It sure is nice to 'pass it on'.

These were made with as much love as when I made things for you!!