Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stockings

Because last week wasn't traumatizing enough, I decided on Sunday that we would make our stockings. I had purchased the material a week or so ago and thought we would do this project when school was out and the kids were bored. But I guess I decided to do it sooner. I was sooo tired, but it was nice to have the kids buzzing around cutting out their stockings and their names.

This is me helping glue Jacob's "JJ" onto his stocking. If Mike hadn't walked by when he did, the Js would have been backwards. I was too tired to notice. Pretty sad. :)

And here's Reid doing what he does best: messing with his brothers. Look at the expression on his face... it's just a routine thing he's doing... nothing unusual.

And here's the final product. Kinda nice. It's the first time we've ever had stockings. I think the kids are pretty excited. I'm very pleased with how they came out. Hopefully this will make Santa's job just a little bit easier.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Unbelieveable! Great work. We are tow of a find.