Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

Dancing With Daddy

Mike is listening to some funky music that he got from my dad. (Imagine that: my dad likes funky music!)

So a song got into Mike's soul, I suppose, and he got up to start dancing (I call it flailing.)

And when he did, he happened to step on a pile of coins that Kira had piled on the floor and they made a nice clinking noise that she really liked. After a few minutes of watching Mike and sort of dancing, she got up, walked over to the pile of coins and starting dancing like crazy. :) It is just too cute to watch her mimicking Mike's movement: jumping, swinging her arms, bobbing her head. It's really cute. Who knew adding clinking coins would encourage a baby to dance? :)

I'll just have to make sure these dance lessons don't go on for too long. Her chances of normalcy are decreased if she thinks flailing is a proper form of dancing...

Just look at her dad.

No comments: