Search This Blog

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sick as a Dog!

Okay, so yesterday I felt much better than I did on Friday, so that was good. I made it to Cole's baptism which was really sweet. I even ran a few errands. But, I got tired very easily. I took a two hour nap in the afternoon and then went to bed at 9:30 last night. At some point in the night I woke up with the feeling of having knives in my throat. It was awful. Then I started hacking up my lungs. I'm not coughing a whole lot, but when I do, it's deep and it HURTS. I go between feeling really hot and then really cold. I am glad that I wasn't feeling this bad yesterday, but it's no fun thinking you're getting better only to get worse. Oh well... I'll probably lay around most of the day and do nothing, so I guess that's not all bad.

No comments: