Search This Blog

Friday, February 1, 2008

Cole's Baptism

Tomorrow is Cole's baptism. Hard to believe he's that old. We were fortunate that the multi-ward, child of record baptism is under our ward this month. So, I have Danny Soto (Sophia's dad) and Monte Knutson (an old friend) giving the talks tomorrow. My mom is planning to come. That will be a first for her. I guess it kind of balances out the fact that John and Kristin won't be there. :( Of course, I caught whatever kept Reid out of school for three days and am not 100% sure that I'll be there. Maybe they can wheel me in on a stretcher.

So, here's a picture from October that my dad took that I really like of Cole. I know I'm partial and that he's my baby, but he is a beautiful child. :)

1 comment:

John said...

This is clearly a mistake, since there is no way that Cole can be eight years old...I was just thinking the other day about him walking around in a diaper and eating my french fries. Kristin also pointed out that this is the first of the boys whose baptism we did not attend. Bummer! I hope he had a great day!

John