Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Baby

Okay... this picture doesn't have anything to do with my post, but it sure is cute!!!


Welp. Kira is weaned. I honestly wasn't sure if I could do it. If she would let me. But a few days ago, I just knew it needed to stop. And she went the whole day without asking for it, or trying to pull my shirt up, so I figured the planets were aligned and I better jump on the opportunity. I nursed her about an hour before bed that day and then a couple of days later in the middle of the day when I was in pain, but that's been it. I think it's been about three days now that I haven't nursed her at all. She has asked a couple of times each day, but seems to be coping well.

So...

YEA!!!

I'm a tad bit sad that she's growing up and moving on, but not really. Mostly, I'm giddy at the mere fact that I don't have to be with her pretty much all the time.

Now off to pack for our trip to visit her Grandma and Grandpa South.

Another YEA!!!




No comments: